Grey Wolfe Publishing’s 2018 Pack Compendium A Calendar... A Writing Tool... A Reading Journal... A Literary Directory Edited by Diana Kathryn Plopa and Leah Knapp
What’s In This Book? This book was designed as a fun tool to help writers stay committed and connected to their craft and readers stay connected to their community, while keeping their daily schedules on track. It includes several features that we believe will be an inspiration for both writers and readers…
· Monthly Calendar… to keep track of your monthly writing progress, including bookish events being held all over the world, and a list of special recognition dates within the literary world. Tracking your monthly word count progress – or the reasons why you didn’t write on a given day - will strengthen your writing habit.
· Daily Calendar Pages… for you to reserve time for your writing practice, while also keeping all of your other commitments in one place, easily accessible. Set realistic goals for word counts, chapter milestones, outlines, character and world –building maps – your goals are specific to you – writing them down makes them easier to attain.
· Daily Inspirational Quotes… about writing and books… to keep you emotionally fueled up for your day of writing and reading.
· A Reading Journal… with suggested reading lists and film recommendations for a new genre each month. Those who write also need to read, it’s the best way we know to improve your craft. Have fun with these lists. Add your own TBR titles, and check them off as you go. Readers will enjoy learning about "new to them" authors and titles worthy of their attention.
· A Monthly Contest Brainstorming Page… so that you can record those quick ideas wherever you are. Or, if you’re not working on a monthly writing contest prompt, feel free to use that space to record other notes, directions to a meeting place, email addresses, website URLs, grocery lists, etc. Don’t leave the pages blank – use them!
· Literary Inspired Puzzles… to add a bit of fun in between writing sessions… because we understand that the writing process includes a required bit of procrastination and deviance from the regimen of writing. Readers will also enjoy these fun literary inspired puzzles... they make great conversation starters at parties! Take a moment and have a little bit of fun. Relax, the break will do you and your writing good!
· A Directory of Writing Groups and Organizations... Writing communities are essential to the momentum of your writing practice. Book Clubs are a fun way to stay connected to your favorite authors' careers, and perhaps discover new authors and their books. Here, you’ll find links to writing groups, critique groups, book clubs, and social groups for writers... and anything else we can find that we think might benefit writers and readers. Connect with others who will support your work and keep you accountable while expanding your love of literature. This is by no means an exhaustive list… but it’s a nice place to start.
The next edition of the Grey Wolfe Pack Compendium will be released November 1, 2017; full of calendars and information for 2018 included in its pages. Reserve Your Copy Today at the discounted rate of just $15!
Reserve Your Copy Today!
Are you an Author, Literary Group or Organization, or the Planner for a Literary Event? Consider advertising in The Pack Compendium!
Inclusion of your literary group, organization, book, or literary event in The Compendium is super easy! Your simple text listing is FREE! Or, if you want to include a logo or book cover image, your multi-media listing is just $10!
The Compendium is an annual publication, and current contributors will be given exclusive access to next year's edition before anyone else!
The Compendium will be distributed through our website. It will also be featured at the book festivals where we have reserved tables/booths throughout the year... and it will be available on Amazon.com in print format.
Due to the utilitarian design of the book, The Compendium will not be available in Kindle format at this time... however, we are developing an app that we hope will serve readers and writers digitally with similar information. Watch our website for updates on this exciting development!
Imagine... reaching readers and writers all over the world with a compendium of information designed especially for them! This is your target audience. Don't miss out on this extremely affordable advertising opportunity!
Click The Button Below To Submit Your Information as a Contributor to The Grey Wolfe Pack Compendium Today!